Scanmarker Digital Highlighter
Do you ever find yourself highlighting text on paper and then having to type it all out? The Scanmarker digital highlighter is the perfect tool for anyone who finds themselves doing this. It’s a handheld scanning pen that scans printed text and instantly transfers it to your computer screen, so you can edit or share it with others in seconds. You won’t have to worry about typing anything out again!
Scanmarker Digital Highlighter
You’re a student and you need to create an outline for your essay? The Scanmarker Digital Highlighter is the perfect tool. It’s lightweight, easy to use, and it can be used on any kind of paper. Plus it has a ton of features that will make your life easier – like scanning editable text directly into any computer application or translating in real-time! You’ll never have to worry about running out of ink again with this pen scanner!
- Create outlines and reports faster than ever before! Just slide your handheld scanning pen across a line of printed text and watch it appear instantly on your computer screen
- Super accurate and fast multilingual ocr text scanner ideal for students and professionals
- Use your pen scanner to scan editable text directly into any computer application e.g. Microsoft Word
- Edit, read aloud in real-time and translate on Mac & Windows computers
- Portable, lightweight and easy to use. The USB-connected version of Scanmarker Air for those who only require scanning to computer
- FAST SPEEDS - Scans color and black and white documents a blazing speed up to 16ppm (1). Color scanning won’t slow you down as the color scan speed is the same as the black and white scan speed.
- ULTRA COMPACT – At less than 1 foot in length and only about 1. 5lbs in weight you can fit this device virtually anywhere (a bag, a purse, even a pocket).
- READY WHENEVER YOU ARE – The DS-640 mobile scanner is powered via an included micro USB 3. 0 cable allowing you to use it even where there is no outlet available. Plug it into you PC or laptop and you are ready to scan.
- WORKS YOUR WAY – Use the Brother free iPrint&Scan desktop app for scanning to multiple “Scan-to” destinations like PC, Network, cloud services, Email and OCR. (2) Supports Windows, Mac and Linux and TWAIN/WIA for PC/ICA for Mac/SANE drivers. (3)
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT – Automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention/background removal, text enhancement, color drop to enhance scans. Software suite includes document management and OCR software. (4)
- Fastest and lightest mobile single sheet fed document scanner in its class(1) small, portable scanner ideal for easy, on the go scanning
- Fast scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds(2) Windows and Mac compatible, the scanner also includes a TWAIN driver.
- Versatile paper handling scans documents upto 8.5 x 72 inches, as well as ID cards and receipts
- Smart tools to easily scan and organize documents Epson ScanSmart Software(3) makes it easy to scan, review and save
- USB powered connect to your computer; No batteries or external power supply required
- Optimized user experience: ScanSnap iX1600 features an intuitive 4.3 inch touch screen for complete end to end scanning and data utilization
- Customize your preference: The scanner supports up to 30 customizable profiles; Customize the profile on the touch screen based on your scanning needs and personalize scanning icons using color, icons or letters
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices or cloud services without a PC, and allows for flexible placement wherever its convenient
- Great for both individuals and teams: Personalized icons for multiple users make it easy to use the touch screen at a glance
- Preserve Photo Memories: Scan 4" x 6" photos in under a second with intelligent features such as auto facial orientation and red-eye reduction
- STAY ORGANIZED – Easily convert your paper documents into digital formats like searchable PDF files, JPEGs, and more.Power Consumption : 2.5W or less (Energy Saving Mode: 0.7W). Suggested Daily Volume : 500 scans..Does it contain liquid?: no
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE –lightweight and small in size, you can take the scanner anywhere from home offices, classrooms, remote offices, and anywhere in between
- HANDLES VARIOUS MEDIA TYPES – Digitize receipts, business cards, plastic or embossed cards, reports, legal documents, and more
- FAST AND EFFICIENT – No technical hurdles or complicated setups here; easily scan both sides of a document at the same time, in color or black-and-white, at up to 12 pages-per-minute, and with a 20 sheet automatic feeder
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY – Works with both Windows and Mac devices, be it laptop or computer
- Includes a free 30-day trial of NeatCloud, to sync and back up Neat files, and access them anywhere from browser or mobile device.Slim and lightweight, can run on USB from your computer, Neat reads and extracts the information from whatever you scan - creating digital content
- For El Capitan users: In recent testing, the latest version of Neat for Mac drivers appears to resolve the underlying Mac Image Capture issue and allows you to scan from within Neat’s desktop software environment.
- Create tax or expense reports with receipt data, or export to Excel, Quicken, or TurboTax and sync contacts with Outlook or Address Book This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty.Includes NeatCare- premium support and accidental damage protection for your NeatDesk - for as long as you are a NeatCloud customer
- If you are having difficulties getting your Neat scanner to either connect to your computer or scan then please follow the steps below. Check the connections Make sure that both ends of the USB cable are properly and securely connected to your device and Mac. Try unplugging your device and then plugging it back in. If you have a NeatDesk, make sure the power cable is plugged in as well.Power Cycle Your Scanner Try turning your device off, waiting 5 seconds and then back on. If you have a NeatDesk, the power switch is located on the back of the scanner. If you have the mobile scanner, simply unplug the USB cable.
- Check USB Device Tree Plug the device directly into a USB port on the computer. Avoid plugging the device into a keyboard, display, or standalone hub.Quit associated applications Try quitting Neat and then opening it again. Also, make sure that you do not have Image Capture open.
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive
- Scanner type: Document
- Connectivity technology: USB
- With Auto Scan Mode, the scanner automatically detects what you're scanning
- Digitize documents and images
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS: Scan single and double sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm1. Dedicated card slot to scan plastic cards, plus 20 page capacity auto document feeder for quick scanning
- QUICK AND EASY SCANNING WITHOUT INSTALLING SOFTWARE: Mass Storage Device support via Scan to USB for file scanning and retrieval by opening the drive on a connected PC. Use your laptop to power the ADS 1200 when connected with a USB 3.0 cable6
- EASY TO USE AND SAVES TIME: Scan documents to preset destinations like a connected PC or USB flash drive with the push of a button
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK: Supports multiple “Scan to” destinations: File2, OCR2, Email and USB flash memory drive3 so you can optimize for your business process
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT: Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through/background removal, text enhancement, color drop. Software suite5 includes document management and OCR software
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS - Scan single and double-sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm(1). Easily scan documents up to 34” long, receipts and photos using the 20-page capacity auto document feeder.
- EASY-TO-USE AND SAVES TIMES - 2.8” color Touchscreen display for one-touch scanning to preset destinations and device settings management. Auto Start Scan lets you simply drop paper into the feeder to initiate auto scanning to a predefined profile.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK - ADS1700W supports multiple “Scan-to” destinations: File(2), OCR(2), Email(2), Network, FTP, Cloud services(7) Mobile Devices(3) and USB flash memory drive(4) to help optimize your business process.
- VERSATILE SCANNING AND CONNECTIVITY - Wireless scanning to PC, cloud apps(7), mobile(3) and network destinations plus Micro USB 3.0 interface for local connections. Dedicated card slot easily scans business and photo ID cards.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT - Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention / background removal, text enhancement, color drop. Software suite(6) includes document management and OCR software.
- Easy wireless scanning — large 4.3" touchscreen and wireless connectivity allow you to easily scan to smartphones, tablets, computers and online cloud storage accounts (1) from your desktop, scanner LCD or Epson Smart Panel mobile app (3)
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch
- Easy sharing and collaboration — save directly to a USB drive; email or upload to popular cloud storage services (1) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive; no computer required
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files
Last Post: Basketball Shot Trainer
Last update 2022-10-17 at 11:53