Rick and Morty Card Game
Everyone’s favorite card game has gotten an interdimensional makeover. In Uno™ Rick and Morty, every card in the deck depicts a different character or prop from the show. There’s even a Mr. Meeseeks rule that lets you search the discard pile for a useful card!
UNO Rick and Morty Card Game
It’s the classic card game you know with a Rick and Morty twist! Geared to older players 13 years and up, it features graphics inspired by the adult animated series and includes a Mr. Meeseeks rule which lets you search the discard pile for a favorable card and then play it. With the characters viewers love, this UNOTM is great for mature fans of the show. Just like in classic UNO™, players race to get rid of all their cards by matching a card in their hand with the current card shown on top of the deck. When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to yell “UNO!”
- YOUR GOAL: Try to get as few points as possible through flipping, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, because then ends a round. So beware, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions!
- LOTS OF FUN for your friends and family. SKYJO is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts (adults).
- FAST GAME START: Easy to learn game rules! Includes a short manual with pictures. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings. A turn-based and time flexible game.
- EDUCATIONAL GAMING: Count - Adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. Estimate - Get used to chances. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns.
- PLAYERS: For 2 - 8 players. AGE: From age 8 and up. GAME DURATION: about 30 minutes. LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian. CONTENTS: 150 game cards, 1 game notepad, 1 manual. Made in Germany.
- From the creators of Exploding Kittens, Throw Throw Burrito is the world's first dodgeball card game!
- Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them.
- Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this before. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does.
- Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos. Declare war on your friends, brawl it out with a neighbor, or duel to determine the winner.
- For 2-6 players. Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens, and 2 INCREDIBLY CUTE foam burritos soft enough to throw at your great-great Auntie Marlene without having to feel guilty!
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE- Convenient take anywhere size game.
- SIMPLE AND HILARIOUS- Fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together.
- WILDLY POPULAR- Perfect for all-ages.
- GET ROLLING IN SECONDS- Takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Skip-Bo is the ultimate sequencing card game!
- Players use skill and strategy to create sequencing stacks of cards in ascending order (2,3,4…).
- The Skip-Bo “wild” cards add extra twists to keep the game interesting and help you beat your opponents.
- The first player to use all the cards in their personal Stockpile wins!
- Includes 162 cards and instructions.
- Schmitt, Corinne (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 178 Pages - 03/10/2020 (Publication Date) - Rockridge Press (Publisher)
- Redeemable at US GameStop, EB Games, Babbage's, Electronic Boutique, EBX, Planet X, and Software Etc. stores.
- Over 6,100 stores located throughout the United States.
- GameStop. Power to the Players.
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards.
- WILDLY POPULAR ALL-AGES CARD GAME: TvB soared on Kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2,400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon!
- SURPRISINGLY STRATEGIC: Basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory. Exciting up to the very last card!
- CREATED BY A KID, PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
- EASY TO LEARN AND QUICK TO PLAY: Takes only a few minutes to learn. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Optimal for 2-4 players.
- Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette, basically, if you draw an exploding kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce
- This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift if you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well
- It's like uno, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you, -cnn
- New Monopoly Deal card game that is moving through Family Game Nights everywhere
- Collect 3 complete property sets but beware of the Debt Collectors, Forced Deals and Deal Breakers
- If you are looking for a fun family/friend game, this is it
- Now only plays up to five players which takes apprx 45 min to play w/5 people, apprx 35 min w/4, apprx 15-25 minutes w/3 people and apprx 5-15 minutes w/2 people
- Fun, fast dealing…every card counts
- The clue card game: It's the classic mystery board game with a twist. Kids can enjoy a different kind of clue gameplay with this fun, fast card game
- Solve the mystery: in this twist on the classic game of "whodunit", players find out what's under the crime card -- who did it, with what, and where -- by asking other players questions
- Case file and evidence cards: start investigating! Deduce information by playing the different evidence cards and case file cards. Cleared cards go in a pile – like crossing things off on a clue notepad
- Fun Travel game: This clue game is a quick-playing card game; take it with you when you travel for a fun way to keep your kids entertained
- Game for kids: the clue card game can make a great birthday gift, holiday gift, or stocking stuffer for kids ages 7 and up
Last update 2020-10-27 at 09:16