The King of Ramen
Treat your taste buds to exotic flavors while you rough it in the wild by packing along with this Japanese style ramen. It is inspired from ramen shops across Japan, it delivers premium Japanese ramen noodles with a rich and savory umami broth.
The King of Japanese Style Ramen
- THE KING OF RAMEN (pronounced Rah-Oh) delivers restaurant-quality noodles in a rich and savory soup of authentic umami
- AL DENTE, EVERY TIME! Fresh texture comes from triple-layered, air-dried noodles that are steam-cooked (not fried)
- COOKS IN ONLY 4 MINUTES with 2 cups of water
- MADE IN JAPAN using state-of-the-art technology
- AVAILABLE IN 3 FLAVORS: Miso, Tonkotsu, Soy Sauce
- ICHIRAN Ramen Hakata-style Thin Straight
- including Original Red Dry Sauce
- 5 serving pack
- (Japan Import)
- Triple layered air dried noodle that is steam-cooked and not fried
- Authentic Japanese Style Ramen from Japan
- Ramen so authentic, it's an instant classic Made in Japan
- Inspired by ramen shops across Japan, Nissin RAOH delivers premium Japanese ramen noodles through a state-of-the-art, triple-layer process without frying-then pairs it with a rich and savory umami broth.
- 4 Packs each flavor, Miso, Shoyu, and Tonkotsu. Forks included for your convenient
- Hime Japanese Dried Ramen Ramyun Noodles 25.4 oz (720g) (Pack of 2)
- Delicious cup ramen ready in only 3 minutes
- Sapporo Ichiban Tonkotsu: Simply the greatest Tonkotsu-style ramen. Curly noodles in a light but rich broth with essence of vegetables and spices, includes sesame packet to add nuttiness to flavor.
- Sapporo Ichiban Shio: (Shio meaning salt in Japanese) is used as a subtle flavor enhancer to bring out the natural sweetness and flavor of vegetables carefully blended to create a flavorful yet refreshing clear soup. The included seasoning packet of sesame seeds adds a nutty and deep richness to the delightful dish.
- Sapporo Ichiban Miso: Six different types of miso (Japanese soybean paste) are blended along with a mixture of vegetables to create the rich and robust Japanese favorite taste. Sprinkle the included seven-spice-chili seasoning packet to add spiciness that will tie all the flavors together.
- Noodles: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), palm oil (tbhq & citric acid added to protect flavor), tapioca starch, salt, guar gum, sodium carbonate, tocopherols, potassium carbonate.
- Trans Fat-Free, 10 packs per flavor total 30 packs
- Menraku Japanese Ramen Soy Sauce: This ramen has a light soy sauce based soup with katuso stock. The “tare” sauce you put in just before you eat really brings out the umami of the soup.
- Menraku Japanese Ramen Miso: This ramen has a full bodied taste with its aromatic miso, sesame, and Chinese fava bean chilli paste (Tobanjan). The rich miso paste you put in just before you eat forms the final taste.
- Menraku Japanese Ramen Tonkotsu: Only with pork bone soup would you get the full bodied taste featured in this ramen. Enjoy a garlic and onion aroma with a delicious sesame aftertaste.
- Menraku Japanese Ramen Shio (Salt): The umami of the vegetable and seafood stock in this salt flavored ramen are key to its taste. The sesame oil based flavoring oil accentuates the umami in the soup stock.
- Mouth-watering ramen noodles and aroma of ramen soup will enlighten your sense of taste and smell
- Cooks in 3 minutes
- pack of 24
Last update 2020-10-11 at 03:19