Iso Core Throw Axes
This rugged, powerful maul allows you to take on intense wood splitting jobs while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a concave shape that’s optimal for splitting, helping to make every swing your best.
Fiskars patented, industry-leading IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. Optimized blade geometry blasts tough logs apart, and an inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force.
A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably and features a pronounced handle flare for security. Strategic handle texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters. This design has been tested to exceed U.S. standards for striking tool durability to withstand the toughest work environments
- Hawk Length: 6 1/2 - Inch
- Handle: American Hickory
- Overall Length: 26 - Inch
- Steel: Drop Forged 1055 Carbon
- Primary Edge: 4 1/2 - Inch
- Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Lifetime warranty. Item weight: 5.85 pounds
- Axe is designed for fine control during carpentry projects
- Premium hand-forged carpenter’s axe head
- Made with hickory and Swedish steel
- Comes with a leather edge cover
- Made in Sweden
- 3 Stainless Steel Throwing Tomahawks: Each hardcased black throwing hatchet in this throwing axe set features 1.75-inch full tang tactical hatchet blade; tomahawk pack
- 10.75 Inch Full-Tang Construction: Flimsy axes and hatchets are dangerous! This SOG tomahawk outdoor set is built to last and comes as sharp as any other SOG tactical tomahawk
- Throw and Stick Easy: 25.4 oz. survival axe set is perfectly balanced for beginners or pros with superior grip and full-on fun right out of the box; these 8.4 oz. throwing axes feature removable paracord handles for your preferred grip/wrap
- All-in-One Ballistic Nylon Hatchet Sheath: Carry your throwing hatchet set in one convenient 3-pocket throwing hatchet sheath; secure each tomahawk throwing axe in the camping axe sheath with Velcro straps
- SOG for Life: Take care of your axes and hatchets and we’ll take care of you; we gladly consider repairs and replacements for your properly maintained SOG tomahawk throwing hatchets
- Hot Forged 1055 Carbon Steel
- Prominent Useful Beard Design
- Tennessee Hickory Handle
- Designed by Elmer Roush in Brasstown, North Carolina
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
- COMPLETE SURVIVAL AXE KIT: This survival axe includes the functions of chop, cut, split, chip, trim, open, scale, make fire, hammer, whistle, compass, etc.
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH: The LIANTRAL camping axe designed with extension bars, you can adjust the length of the handle according to your needs.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: The axe head is made of steel, the handle and extension bars are made of sturdy thick aluminum alloy. Designed and produced with the sports and outdoor enthusiast in mind. It is very suitable to be used as camping axe or camping hatchet.
- EASY TO CARRY: This folding axe comes in a sheath, amazingly compact and portable, thus makes this tactical axe the best emergency tool for outdoor camping, hiking and hunting. This multifunctional axe is also a perfect gift for your family and friends.
- Customer First: Any issue about the product, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We will be glad to assist you.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Amber Connor, Joe Estevez, Dan Haggerty (Actors)
- Gary Jones (Director) - Jeff Miller (Writer) - Jason Ancona (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- ► EASY TO USE: Our Wood Chopping Axe is designed for easy chopping Of Firewood, Logs, Kindling and Branches. The Optimized blade geometry is designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Ideal for campers, hikers, outdoor activities, preparing wood for bonfires and garden work.
- ► DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The Forged Carbon Steel Heat Treated blade which improves its density and makes the axe more durable produces smooth, sharp, and quick splits and stays sharp longer than traditional axes. You can count on this Hand Axe to deliver superior, long lasting performance.
- ► ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Our Hatched is Designed with a Shock Absorbing Anti Slip Grip, Cold Resistant Ergonomic Shaped Fiberglass Handle which will reduce the strain on your hand, resists slipping and adds comfort.
- ► RESHARPENABLE BLADE: The Chopping Blade features a fully Polished Finished Edge which can easily be resharpened with a file. The Weighted Wedge design makes chopping logs and firewood a breeze.The good balance between head and shaft creates a superior Camping Axe for safe, comfortable and efficient use.
- ► EASY STORAGE: The blade comes with a Rubber Protective Sheath for safe storage and transport. After use, simply apply the rubber protective cover and hang the Hatchet from the hole that is featured for easy and convenient storage.
- Drake Off Road Tools Featuring a 1 3/4# head on a 24" hickory handle
- Our genuine leather blade sheath is included for your safety
- Drake Off Road Tools
- 🎯MADE FOR AXE THROWING! Please note, you cannot simply use any axe for axe throwing. This axe has been specially designed & manufactured for axe throwing with its extremely thin profile and the sharpest blade you can imagine.
- 🎯16" Straight Handle: Our handles are built long by design. This gives them the ability to be cut down and adjusted based on throwing style, height, distance and weight. Cut in "1/4 increments and test thoroughly between cuts.
- 🎯Curved Blade Design: This axe is intended for beginner to intermediate throwers. Always check floors and targets. Ensure targets (mostly bullseyes and killshots) are free of knots that could damage or chip the axe blade. Ensure floors have strong enough padding, plywood or OSB. This axe is sharp enough to break through damaged flooring and damage itself on concrete underneath.
- 🎯Axe Head Weight: 1.65lbs
- 🎯Total Axe Weight: 2.22lbs