Lifesaver Water Filter
This LifeSaver Jerrycan is a water filter that uses filtration technology to clean out viruses, bacteria, parasites, and cysts from the contaminated water source. It capable of filtering 5,282 gallons/20,000 liters of clean drinking water.
A robust and portable water filter that delivers 20,000 liters / 5,300 US gallons of clean water for group use. The Lifesaver jerrycan holds up to 18.5 liters at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, people embarking on overland traveling or those setting themselves up for off-grid living.
The Lifesaver jerrycan was designed to store and carry dirty water, once water is cleaned there is a risk of recontamination. With the jerrycan, just filter water when you want to drink it. Filter watered can be used for drinking, washing, and cooking. No need for bad-tasting chemicals such as chlorine or chlorine dioxide.
Lifesaver microbiological water filters use ultrafiltration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts, and parasites from contaminated water sources. Lifesaver water filters meet an adaption of the National Sanitation Foundation Protocol 231 based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Lifesaver bottles filter bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%), and cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%). NSF/ANSI standard microbial removal claims are 99.9999% or greater for bacteria, 99.99% or greater for the virus, and 99.9% or greater for parasite cysts.
- It works with any refrigerator that currently uses GE RPWF or RPWFE filters. It is used in selected GE french-door refrigerators. Compatible with select GE french-door refrigerators.
- GE most advanced filtration: Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals. Operation Water Pressure (psi): 25 min. - 120 max.
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 50 other contaminants. Reduces 99% of Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and Perfluorooctaine Sulfonate (PFOS)
- Easy filter replacement: No tools of water-turnoff required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator.
- Six-Month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons.
- SPACE EFFICIENT: The BPA-Free UltraMax Water Dispenser holds 18 cups or 1.13 gallons of water which is great for families and fits neatly on countertops and refrigerator shelves.
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The Brita standard filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor), copper, mercury, zinc and cadmium impurities found in tap water for cleaner great tasting water for the whole family. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: A helpful sticker indicator on the water dispenser lets you keep track of when you last changed your water filter and when it needs to be replaced. Replace Brita filters every 40 gallons or every 2 months
- EASY POUR: This large, 18 cup filtered water dispenser has a spigot that makes pouring easy
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita standard water filter can replace 300 standard 16 oz water bottles which saves you money and reduces plastic waste
- FAUCET WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM – Enjoy cleaner, filtered water from your faucet with the PUR Faucet Mount Filter System. .It’s easy to attach and includes a MineralClear filter that filters water over natural minerals for a crisp, refreshing taste.
- REDUCES LEAD AND 70+ CONTAMINANTS – This PUR drinking water faucet filtration system is certified to reduce over 70 contaminants, including lead, mercury and certain pesticides. PUR Faucet Filtration systems reduce more contaminants than any other brand.*
- EASY ONE CLICK attachment – The faucet mounted water filter is easy to attach, and no tools are required. Compatible with most faucets, but will not work with pull-out or hand-held faucets.
- COMPATIBLE DOES NOT MEAN COMPARABLE – Genuine PUR Faucet mount water filters are certified to reduce lead and other harmful contaminants from your water. Compatible water filter replacements are not guaranteed to offer the same water quality.
- #1 SELLING BRAND IN FAUCET FILTRATION** – Contaminants can enter your water system daily, so filtering your water is important. PUR has been developing innovative technologies for superior water filtration for over 30 years.
- SMALL WATER PITCHER: This small, plastic water filtration pitcher is easy to pour and refill. The space efficient pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves and is great for families. Height 9.8; Width 4.45; Length/Depth 9.37; Weight 1.39 pounds
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor), copper, mercury, zinc and cadmium impurities found in tap water for cleaner great tasting water. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator on your filtered water pitcher notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita standard filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance – that’s 2.5x longer than Zerowater filters
- 【Innovative five-stage filtration】The Waterdrop Direct Connect Undersink Water Filtration System uses innovative five-stage filtration. Tested against NSF standards, it removes 99% of chlorine, heavy metals (including lead, mercury, and arsenic), and chemical contaminants such as fluoride. It also filters out sediment and other large particles, thereby preventing scale buildup. Enjoy healthy and pure water straight from your tap – no need to buy bottled water anymore!
- 【Superior material】Activated carbon block and other advanced filter media ensure efficient and safe filtration. KDF effectively keep filter sanitary. The BPA-free, lead-free material ensures more reliable use from the inside out. Authority Guaranteed materials: Specially selected premium materials are lead-free, which is fully certified by the WQA against NSF 372 standard.
- 【Easy installation】The system should be connected only to a cold water supply. With innovative push-to-connect fittings, the entire installation process takes less than 3 minutes. The twist-and-lock design ensures that you can replace the filter in 3 seconds. The system includes a 3/8” hose with a direct connection that adapts to standard 3/8’’ feed water valves under US sinks. The 3/8’’–1/2’’ convertor fitting helps you connect the system to both 1/2’’ and 3/8’’ cold water lines and faucets.
- 【Money-saving】The Undersink Water Filtration System works without electricity and doesn’t produce waste water, thereby reducing the amount that you spend on electricity and water. On average, by spending only $15 per year (4 cents per day) for the filter replacement, you and your family can enjoy safe and clean water.
- 【Fast flow rate & multiple uses】The fast and stable water supply provides pure and fresh water that tastes like spring water. The tested full flow rate is 2.0 gpm at 60 psi. Developed for household and commercial use, the Undersink Water Filtration System can be installed in your kitchen, bathroom, RV, or office to meet your daily water needs. Ideal for drinking, cooking, skincare, and cleaning.
- GE most advanced filtration with easy filter replacement
- Tested and verified to reduce five trace pharmaceuticals, including: ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim & fluoxetine. Contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users’ water
- NSF certified to filter contaminants such as cysts, lead, mercury, asbestos, selected pesticides and chemicals.
- NSF certified for structural performance and to filter chlorine taste, odor and particulates.
- 6 month filter life for best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 Gal. replace sooner if flow rate noticeably declines
- Make sure this fits by entering your refrigerator model number
- EveryDrop Filter 1 is the only filter approved by: Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana, KitchenAid and JennAir brands.
- Certified to reduce 99% of lead, offering superior contaminant reduction for you and your family
- Reduces 28 contaminants including including lead, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, and waterborne parasites (NSF 401, 53 and 42 certified)
- Offers clean, fresh tasting water. Replaces 1500 water bottles
- ZEROWATER REPLACEMENT FILTERS: Ensure you are drinking pure-tasting, cleaner water by replacing your ZeroWater pitcher filters regularly. Our replacement filters fit in all ZeroWater pitchers and water dispensers, from the smallest pitcher to the largest.
- FIVE STAGE WATER FILTRATION: Unlike many water filters & pitchers, ZeroWater filters use 5 stages of filtration, to bring you cleaner, better tasting water. Instead of carbon filtering only, our filters use Ion Exchange Technology to reduce contaminants.
- NOT AN ORDINARY WATER FILTER: ZeroWater filters filter water in 5 stages, are NSF certified to reduce lead and other heavy metals. Zerowater removes 99.6% of total dissolved solids, 2X more than the leading brand (tested by independent lab).
- GET MORE OUT OF YOUR WATER: Remove more impurities from your water with ZeroWater's unique, 5 stage filter system. With a variety of options, you can have cleaner water anywhere, from pitchers, bottle filtration systems, or portable on-the-go cup filters.
- ZEROWATER QUALITY: Some ZeroWater filters are compatible with other brands of water pitchers.
- GE guaranteed fit: Compatible with select GE side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants
- Twist and lock design: Simple design provides easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement.Max. Filtered Water Flow (gpm):0.5
- Six-month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons
- GE's most advanced filtration Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone and others
- EveryDrop Filter 2 is the only filter approved by: Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana, KitchenAid and JennAir brands
- Certified to reduce 99% of lead, offering superior contaminant reduction for you and your family
- Reduces 24 contaminants including including lead, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, and waterborne parasites (NSF 401, 53 and 42 certified)
- Offers clean, fresh tasting water
- Replaces 1500 water bottles