Classic Operation Board Game
Cavity Sam is feeling a bit under the weather, and kids will love to “operate” and make him better. Use the tweezers to take out all of Cavity Sam’s 12 funny ailment parts that parents might remember. Players choose a doctor card and “operate” to remove that ailment from Sam and collect the money.
Classic Operation Board Game
It’s the classic family favorite with an updated look and funny ailments! Cavity Sam is feeling a bit under the weather, and kids will love to “operate” and make him better. Your child will grab the tweezers and giggle with delight trying to take out all of Cavity Sam’s funny ailments without getting “buzzed”!
Your child can play the doctor and avoid the buzz in this fun game of silly skills! Start the game by placing each ailment in the matching space on the gameboard. Will your child help Cavity Sam with his pulled muscle or the frog in his throat? On their turn, they’ll use the tweezers to try removing one of the ailments from its position without touching the sides. Try to avoid the “buzz” or Cavity Sam’s nose will light up. Then, it’s the next player’s turn. The game is over once all of the ailments have been removed and the player with the most ailments wins!
Parents will feel a sense of nostalgia when kids play this classic Operation game. You’ll also love that it’s for 1 or more players. If your child plays solo, they can practice their doctor skills. After placing all the ailments on the gameboard, your child can see how many tries it takes to remove ailments without getting buzzed. When kids play together, they’ll have so much fun trying to remove the most ailments to win.
Kids and parents alike love this classic Operation game. Kids can’t wait to play the doctor and remove Cavity Sam’s ailments without getting buzzed. Whether playing alone or with others, your child will love the challenge of this fun game.
- Features tabletop game boards and game pieces
- Players try to guess each other's mystery character
- For 2 players
- Includes 2 game boards, 48 face cards, 24 mystery cards, 2 scorekeepers, and instructions
- Can you Guess the other player's mystery character
- From the creators of Exploding Kittens, Throw Throw Burrito is the world's first dodgeball card game!
- Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them.
- Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos. Declare war on your friends, brawl it out with a neighbor, or duel to determine the winner.
- For 2-6 players. Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens, and 2 INCREDIBLY CUTE foam burritos soft enough to throw at your great-great Auntie Marlene without having to feel guilty!
- "Throw Throw Burrito is a delightful mixture of cleverness and agility. It's like Uno meets Nerf." according to Marlene Huffincobble, your great Auntie and Burrito Enthusiast.
- 🎉 MOST HILARIOUS PARTY GAME, EVER: This game makes for an outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next party, get together or game night
- 👉 EASY TO LEARN: There are no "free skip" cards in this game - and let’s be clear, doing these dares will completely take your party to a new level, you’ll be talking about it for weeks after it ends
- 😛 PERFECT FOR PARTIES AND GAME NIGHTS - It’s the most fun and savage party game. Awesome board card game to play with friends, office party, dinner, parties, etc
- 🙈 NO BORING DARES: Our USA design team avoided ‘dud dares’ found on other card games. Instead they packed all 350 cards with dares as well as challenges that are fast paced and hilarious with every turn
- 💦 NO LIMP CARDS: Don’t let the witty dares and cheap thrills fool you, these cards are built tough - we avoided the cheap flimsy cards that wilt when wet, and instead crafted thick, rugged cards that stand up to any night of fun
- Buy, sell, dream and scheme your way to riches
- Players buy, sell and trade to win
- Build houses and hotels on your properties and bankrupt your opponents to win it all
- Chance and Community Chest cards can change everything
- Includes gameboard, 8 Tokens, 28 Title Deed Cards, 16 Chance Cards, 16 Community Chest Cards, 32 Houses, 12 Hotels, 2 Dice, Money Pack and Game Guide
- UNO is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play!
- In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
- Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards.
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!"
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
- Classic Connect 4 game is disc dropping fun
- Choose yellow or red discs. For 2 players
- When you get 4 discs in a row you win
- Includes grid, 2 legs, slider bar, 21 red discs, 21 yellow discs and instructions
- English (Publication Language)
- Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between.
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette. Basically, if you draw an exploding kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. If you don't explode, you win! Congratulations, you are full of greatness!
- This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift If you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
- "It's like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you." -CNN
- High quality components and fun, accessible gameplay
- Fun tile drafting and tile placement mechanics
- For 2 4 artisans, age 8 and up
- Game plays in 30 40 minutes
- Twist on the classic connect 4 game: This edition of the connect 4 game brings a Different twist to the classic strategy game that kids and adults have loved for generations
- Features blue Blocker Disc: This game includes blue Blocker Disc that open doors to new strategies
- Get 4 in a row: have fun watching the colored Dics slide into place, as players try to get 4 of the same color in a row To win
- Fun strategy game: remember playing the connect 4 game as a kid? Introduce your kids to the connect 4 game and enjoy playing this entertaining strategy game together
- The incredibly popular, multi award winning civilization building board game of harvesting and trading resources
- Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points
- Beware the robber’s nefarious plans as he steals resources and plunders the wealthy
- 3 to 4 players, 60 minutes, ages over 10