Circuit Playground Express
This circuit playground express is the perfect gift for anyone interested in broadening their programming and electronics skills. It’s equipped with mini NeoPixel lights, a motion sensor, temperature sensor, a mini speaker, and can be powered via USB or battery pack.
This board is round and has alligator-clip pads around it so you don’t have to solder or sew to make it work. You can power it from USB, a AAA battery pack, or with a Lipoly battery. Circuit Playground Express has built-in USB support. Built-in USB means you plug it in to program it and it just shows up, no special cable or adapter required. Just program your code into the board then take it on the go!
- 12 piece set, color coded vinyl covered 1.25" alligator clips on one end, and male jumper wires on the other end
- Contains two of each: black, red, white, green, blue, and yellow
- 24 AWG wire
- This enclosure is only compatible with the Circuit Playground Express!
- This minimal but elegant acrylic case will turn your board into an electronic snowflake
- The enclosure is designed to snap together securely with no tools required
- lic case will turn your board into an electronic snowflake. The enclosure is designed to snap together securely with no tools required. You can still press all the buttons and slide the switch thanks to a clever plastic widget fitted inside
- The case winds around all the touch pads so you can still touch them or attach alligator clips
- Important Note: This is the CLASSIC version of Circuit Playground. Adafruit part number 3000. The newer Express version is Adafruit Part number 3333
- Circuit Playground Classic, featuring ATMega32U4 is designed to be used with Arduino IDE and code.org CS Discoveries.
- ATmega32u4 Processor, running at 3.3V and 8MHz. MicroUSB port for programming and debugging with Arduino IDE
- The Circuit Playground has USB HID support, so it can act like a mouse or keyboard and attach directly to computers.
- Green "ON" LED so you know its powered, Red "#13" LED for basic blinking
- Barela, Anne (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 254 Pages - 09/18/2018 (Publication Date) - Make Community, LLC (Publisher)
- ELEGOO Smart Robot Car: An educational STEM kit beginners (kids) to get hands-on experience about programming, electronics assembling and robotics knowledge. It is an integration solution for robotics learning and made for education.
- Complete Package: Contains 24 kinds of module parts including obstacle avoidance, line tracing module, infrared remote control and also you can control it via phone and tablets of Android and iOS system, etc.
- Easy to Assemble: All the module interface has been modified with XH2. 54 ports as to make it much easier and convenient to assemble the car and reduce the chances for errors.
- Refined Tutorial in CD: HD rendering instructions on how to assemble the robot car from scratch and all the necessary programs and codes are included.
- Upgraded Package Design: More minimalism design and make it a perfect gift for your kids and friends. Note：(Applicable Age : 12+)To use Elegoo starter kits requires basic electronic knowledge. If the user has no experience, it would be better to have someone lead and teach them while studying.
- Build over 300 experiments with 60+ parts
- Experiments include: photosensitive electronic organ, a Lie detector, an AM radio, and a two-finger touch lamp and much more!
- Parts included: snap wires, a slide switch, a resistor, a microphone, and capacitors
- No soldering - no tools - it's a snap! Snap Circuits parts require no tools and and click together to ensure solid electrical connections
- Our AWARD-WINNING product line of Snap Circuits supports a vigorous STEM/ STEAM educational curriculum
- Free PDF tutorial(more than 22 lessons) and clear listing in a nice package
- The most economical kit based on Arduino platform to starting programming for those beginners who are interested.
- Lcd1602 module with pin header (not need to be soldered by yourself)
- This is the upgraded starter kits with power supply module, 9V battery with dc
- High quality kite with UNO R3. 100% compatible with Arduino UNO R3, MEGA 2560 R3, NANO.
- ets you add a lovely color display in a sturdy and reliable fashion
- This PCB looks just like a round TFT breakout but has permanently affixed M3 standoffs that act as mechanical and electrical connections.
- Once attached you'll get a 1.54" 240x240 IPS display with backlight control,
- two 3-pin STEMMA connectors for attaching NeoPixel strips or servos, and a Class D audio amplifier with a Molex PicoBlade connector that can plug one of our lil speakers.
- 53.3mm x 53.3mm x 9.4mm / 2.1" x 2.1" x 0.4"
Last update 2020-10-20 at 16:04