These Cards Will Get You Drunk!
This fun and hilarious drinking game is the best way to start or even end your night! This wildly entertaining card game for 2 to 8 players, with its easy rules and quick gameplay, it’ll get your party started in no time – perfect for your next party, game night, or simply as a fun icebreaker.
Party Games for Adults – These Cards Will Get You Drunk!
- HOW TO PLAY: The rules are simple: Set out the drinks, and shuffle together decks of your choice. Draw a card and ask the questions printed on it. Will you have a nice stiff drink, or tell the cold hard truth? By night’s end, you’ll all be better friends after asking the questions you’d never dared ask out loud. Recommended for groups of 3 to 8 people.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Mix It Up With 5 Different Decks | On The Rocks: Chill questions for mixed company with enough bite to help you loosen up | Extra Dirty: Cringeworthy, adult-themed questions that pair nicely with adult beverages. Not safe for work! | Happy Hour: Feel-good questions for when you want to be nice to each other | Last Call: Questions that put your relationship to the ultimate test | With A Twist: A deck that adds strategic gameplay
- MADE BY CUT: Based on our hit YouTube series Truth or Drink, with over 500 million views (and counting!). We created this game as a way to test the boundaries we have with friends, family, and the ones we love. So pull up a seat! A bottle is the only thing that stands between you and the ultimate truth.
- ADULTS ONLY: This game was created for ages 17+. NOT intended for children. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- THE PARTY (GAME): This is the 100% offline text message party game where players compete to create the funniest text message thread.
- HOW TO PLAY: Players rotate drawing a sent (or “inbox”) card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest reply card. Once everyone in the group has played their chosen reply card, the judge decides which combo is the funniest. That person gets a point. At the end of the game, the player with the most points wins! Designed for 3 to up to 20 players.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: 240 Inbox cards and 300 Reply cards, printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN: Did you know that we also make other awesome games? Check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme (plus a ton of fun expansion packs), and several NEW adult party games for ages 17+ and we’re adding family-friendly games to the lineup!
- How to Play: Compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- Judge’s Choice: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
- The OG: This is the core game, so buy it first. You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs.
- Adults only: This game was created for ages 17+. There are some things you just can’t unhear. Trust us.
- What’s Inside: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- It seems easy to name three uses for your tongue, but can you do it in five seconds without getting tongue-tied and flustered?!
- You gotta dig into the smutty corner of your mind, while everyone's staring at you and waiting to hear what you use your tongue for!
- Fight through the laughter and just spit it out!
- The twisted timer adds fun sound to the game; just don't let its awesomeness distract you from winning!
- For 3 or more players ages 17+ (because it's Uncensored! ); and you get 150 2-sided cards and the twisted timer
- ADULTS ONLY: This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. NOT intended for children. Trust us.
- GET TALKING: Incohearent is the adult party game that will get you talking! Let the laughs begin as you compete to make sense out of gibberish from one of three categories — kinky, party and pop culture.
- HOW TO PLAY: A rotating judge flips the timer and holds a card up so that only they can see the answer, but everyone else sees the Incohearent phrase. Everyone else reads the front of the card aloud. Whoever decodes the phrase first wins the card. When the card has been decoded or the translators have elected to pass, the judge pulls the next card. Once the timer runs out or 3 cards have been decoded, the round is over, and the next person becomes the judge. First player to decode 13 cards wins!
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Contains 500 cards, super high tech sand timer, instructions. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish), shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN: Did you know that we have other awesome games? Check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme (plus a ton of fun expansion packs), and several NEW adult + family party games.
- HILARIOUS PARTY GAME: Vote for your friends on outrageous and brutal questions. Find out what your friends really think of you and get to know your friends better! Share crazy and ridiculous stories after each round
- EXAMPLE QUESTIONS: “Most likely to run into a former partner and not remember their name?”, "Who gets paid too much for what they do?", “Least likely to be a target for identity theft?” Plus so many next level questions
- EASY TO LEARN RULES: 370 Hilarious Cards, 10 Player Identity Cards (up to 10 people can play at once), 250 Question Cards, 100 Voting Cards, 10 Double Down Cards. Comes with the Bad People base game and NSFW Brutal Expansion Pack for the ultimate party game experience
- PERFECT FOR PARTIES AND GAMES NIGHT: It's the most fun and savage card game ever! All players are involved at all times. Perfect for Halloween
- VOTING FOR YOUR FRIENDS IS HILARIOUS AND YOU CAN PLAY BAD PEOPLE 1000's OF TIMES: The gameplay changes each time based on who you are playing with. Ages: 17+, Time: 20-60 Minutes, Players: 3-10
- Combine silly voices and accents with even sillier phrases to create sayings that are just plain ridiculous!
- All players except the judge have to use the same accent/voice, so you are all in it together! Best of all is that many accents/voices can be interpreted differently, and that adds to the hilarity!
- For example, maybe the accent/voice card is Pooping. How the heck do you do that "voice"? Go ahead...think about it. Funny, huh? Now do that "voice" and say one of your phrase cards, like: "Home is where you can drink red wine in your underwear." Even funnier!
- All players have to use the same accent/voice card that's drawn, but you get to choose which of your phrase cards you use! You just want the judge to pick yours as the best!
- It's a fun, laugh-out-loud game for 4 to 20 players, ages 17+ (there's some more "adult" content here!)
- ...I should have known that!TM is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know
- Age: 14+ / Players 2+
- Package Dimensions : 6" L x 6" W x 2" H
- Country of origin : Poland
- ADULTS ONLY: Hey girl hey. This game is for ages 17+. NOT intended for children (or men). Trust us.
- THE PARTY (GAME): Ditch the dudes for the night, For The Girls is the game that every group of girlfriends needs — Period. Perfect for: Bachelorette Parties, Girls' Night In, Girls' Night Out, Birthday Parties, Sororities, Pre-games, Reunions, and more! Brought to you by the creators of What Do You Meme.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Contains 100 'Truth or Dare' cards, 100 'If You've Ever' cards, 100 'Rapid Fire' cards, 100 'Best of the Best' cards, 100 'Most Likely To' cards, and one beautifully cubed die. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish), shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN: Did you know that we have other awesome games? Check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme (plus a ton of fun expansion packs), and several NEW adult party games. We’re also working on some family-friendly games so stay tuned!
- Drawing Without Dignity is the perfect party game for game night or as a gift. Party time without the kids! Seriously though, this one not for the faint of heart and is for the grown ups only.
- Uncensored Pictionary-style drawing game that pits you and your disturbed friends against each other in a race to draw and guess highly inappropriate clues. Don't say we didn't try and warn you. Ages 17+
- 670 NSFW (NOT safe for work, NOT family-friendly) things to draw, more than most deplorably bad people can handle. If you or your "polite company" blush at curse words or innuendo, please check out our other game ARTSY FARTSY.
- Includes 150 professionally printed premium playing cards with over the line words and phrases that you and the rest of humanity will wish you never typed into your search engine
- Also includes game rules, timer, die, pretty box, drawing pad, and golf pencils no one will ever use (but we included so you don't call us cheap). A great addition to your social party game night!
Last update 2020-10-27 at 06:47